The policy is about all personal data of our visitors that are processed automatically or by non-automatic means provided that they are part of any data recording system. As Endless Fairs, our main purpose in collecting visitor personal data is to provide you with a safer, effective and personalized experience. In this context, your personal data are collected, processed, used for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, preserved and destroyed in accordance with the legislation.
This Policy does not apply to other sites (hyperlinked websites) linked from the Endless Fairs website.
2.Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Personal data of our site visitors; It can be processed if the visitor visits / navigates our website at his own request, enters the information specified in the forms on our site in order to benefit from the services we offer, shares his personal data with us and gives consent to receive commercial messages from us.
Endless Fairs, visitor data stipulated in the law (explicitly stipulated in the law, failure to obtain the explicit consent of the relevant person due to actual impossibility, direct involvement with the establishment or execution of the contract, fulfillment of the legal obligation, publicization of the personal data of the personal data owner, data processing is mandatory for the establishment or protection of a right, data processing is mandatory for its legitimate interest) or to use, process or transfer within the limits specified in the visitor's express consent statement.
In cases where personal information is collected and processed based on your express consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of explicit consent will not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The personal data of our visitors being collected and processed;
- Service interested in your contact information (name, surname, title, address, e-mail address and / or phone number) in case of filling out the offer, reservation and / or information form,
- The sections / pages visited on the site and other automatically stored information about the site navigation,
- Your correspondence content that is / will be realized in the chat section of the site.
We request that you do not share any special quality personal data with us through our site or any other communication means. Your personal data, which are listed above and not limited to these, are included in the category of non-special personal data that is being collected and processed for the purpose of providing our services and / or communicating with you.
As Endless Fairs, our purposes for processing your data are;
- To provide better service to you and to improve our service quality by increasing the functionality of our services in order to present, develop and troubleshoot Endless Fairs services.
- To communicate with our visitors and customers through different communication channels. - To be able to make promotions based on the interests of our visitors.
- To provide commercial or marketing information.
- To send you offers and promotions for our products and services
- To inform about our activities.
- To deal with your questions, requests, suggestions, comments and complaints and to respond to your requests.
- Fulfilling contractual obligations if the relevant claims are related to the contractual relationship; To act in line with the legitimate interests of our company if there is no contractual relationship.
- To analyze data about our site, to improve the site, to optimize your browsing and to provide you with a personalized experience.
- To send you information such as, for example, information about the Website, changes to our terms and conditions, and policy changes.
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies, be fraudulent or illegal.
3.Storage and Disposal of Personal Data
Endless Fairs stores your information securely; Therefore, all necessary measures are taken to protect the information in question against any loss, abuse or change.
Your data that you have shared with us will be used in accordance with the Article 7/1 of the Law No. 6698. If we need data for the execution of a contract, at most, until we revoke your consent, if we need data for the execution of a contract, to the extent that legal retention obligations exist or until the end of retention periods It will be deleted, destroyed and / or anonymized after the expiration of the legal period (in cases where we have legal obligations or the statute of limitations in force to assert, exercise or defend legal rights).
Destruction of personal data generally includes the deletion, destruction and / or anonymization of the processed data. The destruction process of your personal data is operated by periodic destruction processes determined by the company or at the request of the data owner.
4.Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
Contractual partners of Endless Fairs, who have access to your information in order to provide you with the necessary service, are obliged to keep this information confidential and not use it for any other purpose within the framework of their contractual obligations. In some cases, your personal data will need to be shared with Endless Fairs affiliates. In these cases, your information will continue to be confidential.
If the personal data is to be transferred abroad, your personal data will be treated by the Company according to the requirements set forth above, in the case classified as having adequate protection of the foreign country or the lack of adequate protection by the Board adequate protection of responsible data in Turkey and in the relevant foreign country where a written commitment and Assembly Binding Company Rules, which are known as data protection rules, which are used for the transfer of personal data abroad for multinational group companies operating in foreign countries or countries where there is not sufficient protection by the Turkish Personal Data Protection Board (" Binding Company Rules ”) or on the condition that the explicit consent of the person concerned is obtained.
The recipients listed above, to whom Endless Fairs can transmit your personal data, may be located abroad. In such event, Endless Fairs will require these recipients to take all organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable laws on personal data protection to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected.
Using various technologies, cookies may be placed on our site to collect information about the parts and pages you visit on the site and your browsing on the site (such as performing statistical analysis, improving the site, optimizing your browsing and providing you with a personalized experience). These cookies collect data for marketing and optimization purposes and store them for a certain period of time. This data can be used to create anonymized user profiles.
6.Your Rights and Information About Children
The Endless Fairs website is intended for use by adults and the Endless Fairs website is not intended for children. Endless Fairs is not interested in information on children under 18. If parents or legal guardians suspect that children under their custody have passed on to Endless Fairs information about any person, we request that they contact us immediately at the address below (see Article 7) if such information is to be deleted. In such a case, the information in question will be deleted immediately.
In accordance with Article 11 of the PDPL, your personal data,
· Learning whether it has been processed,
· Requesting information if it has been processed,
· Learning the purpose of processing and whether they are used appropriately,
· To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
· To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
· To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear,
· Even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the PDPL and other relevant laws, and to request the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
· Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
We would like to inform you that you have the right to demand compensation in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data. You have the right to have your personal data deleted. However, this right is not absolute and Endless Fairs may have legal or legitimate reasons to keep such data. Where your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you always have the right to object to the processing of this data.
Your requests regarding your rights in question,
You may come in person to our head office at “Fulya Mah. Buyukdere Cad. Torun Center Tower Office No: 74D Kat: 3 D: 10 Şişli, İstanbul ” with a written application form, by means of a notary public or by registered mail in order to be able to identify your identity and not to inform the wrong people, (if available)
You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using the e-mail address previously notified to Endless Fairs and registered in our systems, or by other methods to be determined by the Board in the future. In the event that the personal data owner submits his request regarding the rights to our Company duly, Endless Fairs will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, a fee may be charged in accordance with the tariff determined by the Board.
This Policy is dated 30.12.2020. Possible changes to the policy will be published on this page and will take effect on the date of publication. In this context, you will be able to receive up-to-date information on what information is stored and how this information is used.